MARTAŞ A.Ş. - Kandıra
MARTAS MARMARA GIDA SAN. İMALAT İHRACAT VE TİC. A.S. was formed by Salih Zeki UZTÜRK İN 1981, after trading in snails in the 1960s and then processing and exporting snails and wild mushrooms during the 1970s. MARTAŞ A.S. has continued its processing and exporting activities by specialising in frozen whelk meat (topshell meat).
It is proud to continue to contribute to the country's economy by promoting the export of processed frozen whelks (topshell) to Japan, South Korea and other Far-East countries.
MARTAS A.S. produces at its own 3900 m² facility in Kandira including a 2000 m² indoor area. Our facility has a processing capacity of 1400 tonnes and the ability to increase it even further. It meets all required authorisations and quality certification standards.
· To be at the highest level of quality and professionalism in whelks (topshell) processing.
· To focus on export-oriented work.
· To establish long-term co-operation with our valued customers.
· To always process and export efficiently and to the highest standards.
· To meet the demands of the sector by implementing a high-quality-strategy using up-to-date technology.